Front of House Assistant
40 hours per week
28 days holiday
Wage: Dependant on ability and experience.
+Staff Benefits that apply
Cafe Grand is a vibrant & stylist restaurant offering fabulous hospitality in Grasmere, English Lake District.
Fantastic food is created by our fabulous chefs and amazing service happens because of our amazing front of house team!
A great opportunity to join our 'Grand Front of House Team’ and to learn valuable skills unique to the hopitality industry alongside our highly experienced team.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, outstanding customer service and someone who shines working in a fast-paced hotel environment.
The successful applicant will have good time management, pro-active attitude, good organisational skills with resilience and ability to perform under pressure.
As a member of the front of house team you will be required to assist with all aspects of the smooth running of the restaurant in a friendly professional manner.
Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous. Our front of house team are also expected to assist in welcoming customers to the hotel with the occasional check in.
This full-time position requires flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Your job duties will include:
• Welcoming and assisting customers to the hotel and restaurant
• Using tablet devices for taking orders
• Serving and clearing food and drink from tables
• Maintaining high levels of service
• Following Health, Safety & Hygeine guidelines
• Maintaining a clean work space
Rewards And Benefits
• Pension Scheme
• Staff discounts in all our restaurants and hotels including The Grand Hotel, Lytham St Annes
• Christmas Break to be with your family and friends
• Fun and professional work environment
• Support and encouragement to ensure you achieve you goals and ambitions.
• In house staff training
• Uniform Provided